How to Apply False Eyelashes without Adhesive
How to apply false eyelashes with no glue
Glue or any other adhesives can potential bring bad effects on your eyes or the skin around your eyes. The adhesive materials can trigger allergic reaction or even tear the skin around your eyes. The following are some steps on how to apply false eyelashes with glue:
- Try to find self-adhesive fake eyelashes. These false eyelashes do not any glue for application. In addition, they are easier to put on.
- Measure the size of the eyelashes; make sure they are not too longer for your eyes. Trim them one by one to achieve a perfect match. To do this, hold the false eyelashes over the lash are and see whether you need to trim them or not
- Stand before a mirror by holding the tray of eyelashes, and make a thin line on your lash area to specify where you will put the false eyelashes.
- Apply the eyelash strip as closely as possible to your lash area, based on the specified life. Do it from above, instead of from the front, with your eyes being closed.
- Make sure the fake eyelashes do not stick on the hair.
- Secure the fake eyelashes into place using tweezers; wait for few minutes for perfect dryness
Finally, apply mascara to make sure that the false eyelashes blend perfectly with your natural eyelashes. This will result in thicker eyelashes that will upgrade your look. However, if you no choice but to use glue as the way on how to apply false eyelashes, you can use natural one. Home ingredients such as sugar, honey, and water can make effective natural glue. This homemade glue is effective while avoiding you from the risk of allergy.